I hate to admit it, but Tie Rod showed me something

jaybee

You all saw the same thing. Lets all breath a sigh of relief. We are still in this thing. And, this kid showed me something today I wasnt convinced he was capable of.

Thank you Tie Rod. Ya done proud. Thanks to LeShon McCoy and all the rest of em. Lost my voice today and it was FANTASTIC !

Please serve me an order of fries to go along with my order of CROW.

ps...that right there was a classy team we beat today. JJ signing autographs and puttin smiles on the yungins faces..Class all the way. And..Coach O"Brien B word slappin the incompetent refs. It was awesome beating this team but the Texans have my respect fer sher.

GO BILLS !!

You all saw the same thing. Lets all breath a sigh of relief. We are still in this thing. And, this kid showed me something today I wasnt convinced he was capable of.

Thank you Tie Rod. Ya done proud. Thanks to LeShon McCoy and all the rest of em. Lost my voice today and it was FANTASTIC !

Please serve me an order of fries to go along with my order of CROW.

ps...that right there was a classy team we beat today. JJ signing autographs and puttin smiles on the yungins faces..Class all the way. And..Coach O"Brien B word slappin the incompetent refs. It was awesome beating this team but the Texans have my respect fer sher.

GO BILLS !!

Respect for eating crow. But damn that has to be the best tasting crow youve ever eaten!!