this team has heart

BackInDaDay

..and this is the kind of effort that's gonna keep me rooting for them to find success.

take nothing away from the champs.. they took everything we threw at 'em and kept coming.. and we took their best shots and didn't back down.

some losses speak more to the character of the team than a win.. this was such a game

this was not a moral victory1

this was a team pushing itself to be the best they could be, and coming up short.

were they go from here, is up to them

I'm growing tired of "rooting for them to find success." Eventually I'd like to see some actual success.

We're like the Elmer Fudd of football. I've spent my entire fanhood watching Buggs Brady get the better of us.

You want success that no other team is having this year either?

Last year 9 and 7

How about we try to get into the playoffs this year

I'm growing tired of "rooting for them to find success." Eventually I'd like to see some actual success.

We're like the Elmer Fudd of football. I've spent my entire fanhood watching Buggs Brady get the better of us.

if you can'rt appreciate the fight we put up against a better team, than i don't have any answer for you

if you can'rt appreciate the fight we put up against a better team, than i don't have any answer for you

When you're playing a division rival, it doesn't matter that they're a better team.

The fact of the matter is that they had this team on the ropes all game, and even benefited from a major officiating blunder, and couldn't make it happen.

...not a "football smart" team though

yes, there were mistakes - it's how we lose.. it's what beats us, because we're not a sound enough team yet to overcome them.. but my team of dumbasses played with a will to win tonight.. and didn't quit

When you're playing a division rival, it doesn't matter that they're a better team.

The fact of the matter is that they had this team on the ropes all game, and even benefited from a major officiating blunder, and couldn't make it happen.

c'mon man1 the Pats are the best! we kicked Brady's ass, and he still sprung up for more.. our guys laid it all out there, stayed pretty disciplined on D, and had some chances offensively that we missed..

you want to see that as a bunch of losers, fine.. i see a team that just isn't mature enough to win

Not gonna happen with your boy throwing ducks

granted, that was strange to see.. maybe that 4th qtr hurt was just the icing on the cake from something he walked in with

I didn't have too much hype for this game, it sort of made me look at this Bills team with clear eyes and an unbiased perception. This is what I learned:

1. The defense was stout, holding the offensive powerhouse Patriots to 20 points. Yes, the missed tackle by graham for that touchdown, whatever, it happens. Brady looked mediocre and the best tight end in the league was shut down.

2. Offensive play calling was suspect, you cannot sweep the ball when you need 1 yard and have both McCoy and Karlos ready to get that for you.

3. Unlucky with Woods' and McCoy's receptions getting broken up. Great plays by their DBs to prevent moving the chains in crucial times and a touchdown.

4. Taylor seemed suppressed by the ground and pound mentality of not turning the ball over. I believe in tyrod, he's not the next coming of a pro bowl QB, but he has proven to be able to make plays to move the chains and throw the deep ball. Tyrod played conservative and I believe the gameplan was just that. I don't think the play calls let Tyrod play to his strengths. He seemed shakey and not bought into what was happening when he is playing the position to steer the ship.

5. Shady is the real deal when used appropriately, worked great in on 1st downs but became stagnant when the Pats knew the Bills wanted to rely on McCoy getting 4-6 yards for a first down on 2nd down. Hogan played great, would've loved for him to be used more in the beginning of the game when they needed a first down.

Sort of went on a tagent there, but overall, this team has what it takes for a wild card contention. The defense is there and we won't see this offense this abysmal in the games to come. Next two games are for this Bills to take against two other wild card contenders. I'm really pulling for Tyrod, let's just hope he is healthy to sling against the Chiefs next week.

p.s. McKelvin cannot be the Bills' punt returner going forward

I didn't have too much hype for this game, it sort of made me look at this Bills team with clear eyes and an unbiased perception. This is what I learned:

1. The defense was stout, holding the offensive powerhouse Patriots to 20 points. Yes, the missed tackle by graham for that touchdown, whatever, it happens. Brady looked mediocre and the best tight end in the league was shut down.

2. Offensive play calling was suspect, you cannot sweep the ball when you need 1 yard and have both McCoy and Karlos ready to get that for you.

3. Unlucky with Woods' and McCoy's receptions getting broken up. Great plays by their DBs to prevent moving the chains in crucial times and a touchdown.

4. Taylor seemed suppressed by the ground and pound mentality of not turning the ball over. I believe in tyrod, he's not the next coming of a pro bowl QB, but he has proven to be able to make plays to move the chains and throw the deep ball. Tyrod played conservative and I believe the gameplan was just that. I don't think the play calls let Tyrod play to his strengths. He seemed shakey and not bought into what was happening when he is playing the position to steer the ship.

5. Shady is the real deal when used appropriately, worked great in on 1st downs but became stagnant when the Pats knew the Bills wanted to rely on McCoy getting 4-6 yards for a first down on 2nd down. Hogan played great, would've loved for him to be used more in the beginning of the game when they needed a first down.

Sort of went on a tagent there, but overall, this team has what it takes for a wild card contention. The defense is there and we won't see this offense this abysmal in the games to come. Next two games are for this Bills to take against two other wild card contenders. I'm really pulling for Tyrod, let's just hope he is healthy to sling against the Chiefs next week.

p.s. McKelvin cannot be the Bills' punt returner going forward

no arguments here.. but i have a suspicion that Tyrod wasn't 100% at kickoff.. he beat Cassel out by throwing darts, not sailing his throws