SpongeBob is NOT gay !

For the record, SpongeBob is NOT gay. OK, he had a little heroin problem back in the 70's ... but who didn't?

241507[/snapback]

That's not what T-Bone told me.

I don't know how he knew, of course...but I just assumed it was from experience.

For the record, SpongeBob is NOT gay. OK, he had a little heroin problem back in the 70's ... but who didn't?

241507[/snapback]

Spongebob cannot be gay, he is just a cartoon. I say that we should embrace all of Gods children and rejoice in the humor that such a cute little cartoon show brings to our homes.

Have a nice day :rolleyes:

Spongebob cannot be gay, he is just a cartoon. I say that we should embrace all of Gods children and rejoice in the humor that such a cute little cartoon show brings to our homes.

Have a nice day :lol:

241773[/snapback]

A cartoon is an icon. God said not to worship icons.

Rich, I can't believe you are advocating blasphemy. Such a shame. What Would Jesus Do?

:rolleyes:

A cartoon is an icon. God said not to worship icons.

Rich, I can't believe you are advocating blasphemy. Such a shame. What Would Jesus Do?

:huh:

241783[/snapback]

Who is out there worshiping spongebob? Is this a problem that is widespread? For hat matter who proclaimed a cartoon an icon? This all seems so unresolved.

I know what Jesus would do, he would ask us all to be understanding of eachother and accept that as individuals we are all different. This should be celebrated. And as always......Don't be a hater....Love the Creator. :D

Who is out there worshiping spongebob? Is this a problem that is widespread? For hat matter who proclaimed a cartoon an icon? This all seems so unresolved.

I know what Jesus would do, he would ask us all to be understanding of eachother and accept that as individuals we are all different. This should be celebrated. And as always......Don't be a hater....Love the Creator. :w00t:

242279[/snapback]

Agreed man, its a good thing that spongebob isn't gay. He isn't living in sin, and we can love him by giving him all the rights of any normal American citizen.

Now if he was gay, he shouldn't get many rights from the government. The standard of love changes based on whether you are homosexual or heterosexual, thats what God wants.

Or at least most of the religious majority thinks so. :P

Agreed man, its a good thing that spongebob isn't gay.  He isn't living in sin, and we can love him by giving him all the rights of any normal American citizen.

Now if he was gay, he shouldn't get many rights from the government.  The standard of love changes based on whether you are homosexual or heterosexual, thats what God wants.

Or at least most of the religious majority thinks so.  :P

244431[/snapback]

It appears that you are trying to make a funny. However, I do not understand your sarcasim. Is it possible to explain yourself a little better so that I may understand the leson that you are trying to teach.

Thank you for your time. :w00t:

Agreed man, its a good thing that spongebob isn't gay.  He isn't living in sin, and we can love him by giving him all the rights of any normal American citizen.

Do dish sponges have rights?

You have the right to clean dishes.

You have the right to not get too smelly.

You have the right to have a scrubber attached to you.

Do dish sponges have rights?

You have the right to clean dishes.

You have the right to not get too smelly.

You have the right to have a scrubber attached to you.

245149[/snapback]

It depends if you are a homosexual sponge or a straight sponge.

If you are a straight sponge, you get to scrub dishes. If you are a homosexual sponge, you get to scrub toilets.

Its all about workplace rights. :o