[closed]Tyrod Taylor - Make a Statement

sven233

What a huge game tonight. One of the biggest games we have had, especially at this point int the season, in a very long time. We all know what is riding on this game.

There are a lot of subplots to this game for sure. Rex's return, the defenses for both teams, the injuries for both teams, and not to mention that the winner of this game will be in much better shape to make a Playoff run. We have a marquee individual match-up of Watkins vs Revis. We have Fitz and Chan as well. This game has no shortage of juice.

But, regardless of how many tasty story lines this game has, there is one thing I want to see........ I WANT TO SEE TYROD TAYLOR MAKE A STATEMENT.

We all know we haven't had sustained competent QB play since Kelly was here. It has been one terrible QB after another and, almost 20 years later, we're still looking for a QB to lead this team. For me, while still early, tonight is a HUGE night for Tyrod Taylor. With all of the story lines for this game, throwing in the fact that it is a night game...a prime time, national game, the lights will be on bright and it's a spot where big time players step up and make the plays necessary to carry their team to a win.

Tyrod Taylor has been good this season. Some might even say he has been very good or even excellent. He's 4-2* as a starter and I think he has shown us all flashes of brilliance to give us some amount of hope that we may have finally found our guy. What I want tonight is for Tyrod Taylor to go out there and make a big statement in a big game with the pressure on. I want Taylor, in a HUGE game with the lights one bright to steal the spotlight. I want Taylor to lead the Bills to a win in this huge game.

I am a Taylor fan, I like what he has done so far, as most of us do. Tonight, with all that this game is providing, is a big opportunity for Taylor. I really want to see him go out and take it. In the end, tonight won't provide a final decision either way as to what his future may be here, but he has a chance to leave a big impression.

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!