The AFC at the quarter mark: no panic

Big Blitz

Angry? Yes. Panic? No. Missed a golden opportunity today. But we're in this race and I think in good shape. It would be nice to get Watkins and Miller back ASAP...McCoy does sound like 3 weeks away. To me it's about Tyrod. He has to set up Karlos not the other way around. Pass to set up the run. Anyway....

First lets cede home field to NE. Denver the 2 seed. Then a quick breakdown of the rest a quarter of the way in:

The Central is the Bengals to lose. If the Steelers can lose 3 more games without Ben they're in trouble. And it could happen easy. SD AZ Cinn and KC up next. Baltimore and Cleveland aren't scaring anybody.

The entire AFC South is a mess. Colts win the division going 9-7 is possible. Tennessee will at times be fun....but....no. Same Jax. We absolutely have to beat them. Houston. Ryan Hoyer. That is all.

In the West, the Chiefs will hang around but if you want to talk about defenses that are struggling it's them.......Oakland just lost to a team that might be tanking. And the Chargers let McCown and the Browns O look like the Packers O today.

Now the East. Well...if we beat teams in disarray so have the Jets. Miami is about to fire their coach. I still think we're the 2nd best team.

So to me it's us, the Chargers, Steelers and possibly the Jets for 2 wild card spots. 6 teams already sit at 3 losses. 7 if we beat Tenn next week. If we get our penalties under control...if we stay healthy enough I think we'll be fine.

We're on to Tennessee.