TT Getting Respect from the Giants

Ayers:

“He’s real dynamic and he doesn’t play like this is his first time being a full-time starter, for sure... He’s impressive, will give him that. He caught my attention.’’

Hosley:

“As much as people like to talk about how versatile he is as far as running the ball and being able to scramble and escape the pocket and make guys miss, he can throw that ball. He will put the ball on the money, he’s got a nice soft touch. He’s a complete quarterback... He’s an athlete all the way around, in every way, shape and form. Nice build, fast guy, very smart guy. From what I know, he never likes to force the ball, so very good in the decision-making. He’s a ballplayer, man, he’s a leader."

Quotes are from a good article in the New York Post. "A Giant Task, Stopping the Bills Sudden' X Factor."

http://nypost.com/2015/09/29/a-giant-task-stopping-the-bills-sudden-x-factor/

Edited by hondo in seattle

I had to post this article just because I can't remember the last time I read an article from an opposing team's local press praising our QB.

I guess the last time was when Fitz was QB-ing in Chan's early days - but the praise was kind of like, "Not sure how this Harvard kid better suited for Wall Street is doing it, but he's leading a potent Bills offense."

Last night on the Freddie Coleman radio show (hosted by someone else last night) they had a discussion about the 3rd best QB in the league behind Brady and Rogers. One caller brought up Tyrod and the host said I can entertain that discussion. Unfortunately he did not entertain that discussion and actually discuss him at length. He only went on to discuss the other QB the caller mentioned (Manning I believe) and how he should not be in the discussion right now. I just thought it was great that the guy didn't shoot down Tyrod as the 3rd best QB in the league right now (he was also taking out Luck on performance so far, Big Ben/Romo because of injury, etc.) Cam was the most talked about guy though, and rightly so.