A Farewell Tribute to Bledsoe

rocketbills

you damn right i am.  i have never once blasted a bills player in public and i never will. 

rookie prospect aka JP LOSSman is pure speculation at this point........

237162[/snapback]

You just did.

showing your true colors?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying Bledsoe deserves to be our starting QB.  That is a debatable point and I know there are always two sides to every coin.  But please atleast show him the same love and appreciation that he has shown us by letting him bow out graciously while telling him thank you and goodluck whever your path may take you.  I will always think of Drew as a tough as nails QB, much like Jim Kelly and I am proud to say that he played for the Buffalo Bills.  If he were to decide to retire a Bill, he would only add to the long list of classy and first-rate players who have already done so.  Thank you Drew for making me remember why I love the Buffalo Bills......

John

237114[/snapback]

Agree with everything you wrote. As someone else mentioned, the decisions we take in life are based on our choices and best judgement at that point in time. If we were to look back at our lives and rue decisions, we would end up in a constant state of depression. Drew is classy and deserves an equivalent sendoff. Not a pep rally but atleast let us be dignified about his departure.