Yankees reverse curse?

beausox

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be yhat the Yankees are in free fall? KB irate after six innings without run support smashes non-pitching hand on wall. Red Sox now two and a half games out....Developing

18004[/snapback]

Just remember, it's not October yet. The curse doesn't show up until October.

Its his non throwing hand Thank God.

All those redsux fans are getting all happy. But, there is still the dreaded road trip to play a team that is way better THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS.

Some of those A pitchers future team is in Yankee pinstripes.

LETS GO YANKEES. Soon the Ghosts will be present in post season.

Oakland? Way better??

First of all, shouldn't a Yankee fan be counting on the Yankees' six games left with the Sox than to decide things rather than some other team protecting them? Is it coming to that?

Second - the Sox have won 8 out of their last 9 with Oakland. Boston is a better team than the A's. I daresay that they relish the chance to play them next week, maybe only slightly less than those six games left with the Yanks.

Its his non throwing hand Thank God.

All those redsux fans are getting all happy. But, there is still the dreaded road trip to play a team that is way better THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS.

Some of those A pitchers future team is in Yankee pinstripes.

LETS GO YANKEES. Soon the Ghosts will be present in post season.

18148[/snapback]

So the ANGELS werent a good team?? njsue i think you should think before you post. The Spankees are all done just get over it. GO RED SOX!!!

Someday the moderators will be able knock the punks off the board.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: IDIOT

18195[/snapback]

How is the guest's post different from your first one in this thread?? At least he pointed out the Angels are a good team... you used a clever "redsux" witticism (hilarious!) and claimed out the A's are better... is your confidence the Yanks that fragile that you have to hope other teams do your dirty business?!?

Of course, that's what Yankee fans are all about. As soon as their team struggles, they'll be gone, right? Just like Pats fans? :wacko::lol:

I might point out that Boston, Minnesota, Oakland, and Anaheim are playing better than the Yanks right now. :lol:

For the record, I'm thrilled about the Sox, but it's about getting to the playoffs and seeing what happens in October - although winning the AL East would be nice. :lol:

Lot of baseball to play.

But, when it comes down to it the Yankees always find the way to create runs and JUST WIN.

So jeer all you want. Cause the Yankees have the history and the rings. Which the 1918 well  :lol:

18217[/snapback]

And as you Bills fans love to point out (rightly, I might add), the past has nothing to do with this year. And when legit baseball talk is responded to with "THE YANKS ALWAYS DO IT!" and THE HISTORY AND THE RINGS!! and 1918, well... I know you're worried. :wacko:

Oakland? Way better??

First of all, shouldn't a Yankee fan be counting on the Yankees' six games left with the Sox than to decide things rather than some other team protecting them? Is it coming to that?

Second - the Sox have won 8 out of their last 9 with Oakland. Boston is a better team than the A's. I daresay that they relish the chance to play them next week, maybe only slightly less than those six games left with the Yanks.

18191[/snapback]

Do you think the Sox relish the chance to go out west and face the best pitching staff in the American League???? And 6 of those 9 games you mentioned were at Boston plus that was pre-allstar....different house now dude!

They still have the classless reputation of STREET THUGS.

Hope the OAKLAND ATHLETICS send you pathetic Redsux fans back your thugish reality1918. :wacko:

Next season some of those A's pitchers will be wearing Yankee Pinstripes.

The classest organization in the American league with the most winning history.

They still have the classless reputation of STREET THUGS.

Hope the OAKLAND ATHLETICS send you pathetic Redsux fans back your thugish reality1918. :wacko:

Next season some of those A's pitchers will be wearing Yankee Pinstripes.

The classest organization in the American league with the most winning history.

18273[/snapback]

When - not if, but when - the Red Sox do beat the Yankees, it will be that much sweeter to see ignorant Yankee fans crushed. It's called karma. :lol:

When - not if, but when - the Red Sox do beat the Yankees, it will be that much sweeter to see ignorant Yankee fans crushed.  It's called karma. :wacko:

18289[/snapback]

Fortunately, you and I most likely will not be around IF that ever happens. :lol:

So lets see if I'm getting all this;

Yankee fans are PRAYING that Oakland can do what New York cant despite the fact that the Sox are 8-1 against the A's in their last 9 and despite the fact that the Sox are now a much better team than when they last played.

Yankee fans without any rational thought as to why their team will overcome simply chant off their dopey talking points "1918, 1978, Bucky, Buckner, Boone etc.."

Know what I smell? FEAR