Buff News: Moulds '05 Savings $3.4 Million

JoeF

Is Moulds over the "DROPSIES"?  :doh:

236754[/snapback]

Probably not but it desn;t matter since his drops are bad and should be eliminated if possible, but are far outweighed by his great one-handed circus catches and his ability when helathy to put up 84 catches this year and to hit the centurt mark for catches in 2002.

Moulds drops some noticeable catches, but the opponent never knows when this will happen and must skew the coverage toward hin every play as the don't know when he will make circus catch or need two guys on him to produce a critical drop.

This frees Evans up to go one on one against coverage (as well as Peerless and Reed in '02) and the droppsies are a regretable but minor problem when it comes to producing winning football.

Eric says he tells friends "Buffalo is the most beautiful city in the summer time."

236634[/snapback]

The fine print says, Unfortunately for Buffalo, that's only 30 days out of the year! :P:doh:

Sorry, carry on!

Moulds has always been a team player. This almost assures that he'll retire a Bill.

The fine print says, Unfortunately for Buffalo, that's only 30 days out of the year!  :P  :doh:

Sorry, carry on!

Moulds has always been a team player. This almost assures that he'll retire a Bill.

236895[/snapback]

I was hoping someone would pick up on that CBB...those 4 weeks are the damn best on earth though baby.....

Eric needs a couple of more years before he transitions to the Buffalo Chamber of Commerce spokesperson...

I think the Bills were only $4 million or so under after renogiating, add another $5 million because of the increase by the NFL and if the $3.6 figuere is correct then I would say we're only $12.6 under.

236723[/snapback]

Ok, 12.6 that we are under now +1.2 from the release of Pierson Prioleau + 2.1mil if drew leaves. =15.9 this this number correct? or is the 1 mil due drew not counted yet?

Even if it "only" 15 mil that's alot of money to fix a couple need's and we dont have a first round pick so we dont need as much money for rooks.

The only problem is I think we need a lot of depth players. we are pretty thin at some spots (lb, rb,ol,cb,qb if drew is gone, and maybe TE depending on how the guys bounce back).

Should make for an exciting off season yet again.