I have the 1st pick...

YoloinOhio

In a 12 team PPR league. Basic ESPN FF - QB, 2 RB, 2 wr, 1 flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D/ST. And reserves.

I won my league last year after starting off 0-7! I'm not an expert by any means. Last year was the first year I played in 15 years.

Do I go with Levon bell even with the 2 games off? AP? When do I take my QB...

My draft is 8/31

Edited by YoloinOhio

In two drafts this year I pick late but if in your spot here is what I would do. I would take Bell at #1. Don't worry about the 2 games. Pick up D. Williams or whomever to take up the slack. More importantly is who you take at 2 and 3 at the turn. IF it was me I would seriously look at Branden Cooks and Jordan Matthews, TY Hilton or Mike Evans all great in a ppr. After that hit the backs again. PPR guy like Ellington should be there. I would not get a qb until the 6th round at the earliest. Target someone like Romo, Ryan . If your league goes qb crazy and drafts qbs early all the better for you. It will make even better quality wr's and rbs as you go along. If you have to draft Eli or even Bradford. Target sub rbs later like the kid on the Panthers. Artis-Payne who will replace Stewart who is sure to go down like he always does.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.