Galaxy charging pad? Iphone?

bbb

Heck, both my son and wife are sweating an upgrade and they have 4s' still!

I don't want to part w/the Droid 4 I am typing on now... Because it is a small slider.

I really hope that Blackberry Venice comes out... Keypad here is wearing out... t,i,a,g,l,n... Just blobs of light... H is next! :-(

I want to upgrade so I can root this one, mount it in the garage and use it to control the Bluetooth hack I have to open my garage door. Right now, I can open the door with my phone. If I mount it, I can then control it remotely through my network/VNC app (via the new phone), use the camera (old phone), then use the open/close app (GarageMate) (old phone0... BUT by the time that happens, this phone will be crap!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I think you mean your old 5. I have a 5S and will upgrade next generation. Not thrilled about the larger size.

In regards to the charging pad, it seems like a good idea however, I don't see much value on placing it on a pad versus plugging it in. Either way it still needs be be in a certain area close to an outlet.

Actually, I meant my 4. Haha. I still have it - it works as an ipod touch now. And, when I grab that I'm like Whoa, that is the way it should be!

I'm not worried about the charging part in terms of space or whatever - just in that my charger port always gets messed up.