2nd round pick

BillsNYC

If and when we trade Henry, We'll have McGahee, Burns, and Williams as our 3 running backs. I think we really lack depth at this position, and TD has said numerous times that a team needs at least 2 quality backs. I see us taking a running back with the 2nd round pick this year that could serve as a 1-2 punch and add depth should Willis go down. Makes sense...

I think we have too many other positions that can be filled before worrying about a backup RB. Hopefully we can still get Sproles in the 4th or 5th.

Whatever team gets him, it will be a steal.

Nugent, CB (Clements Ins. policy), OL(if TD thinks they can plug them right in). For our first couple of picks.

Why use a second?  We can probably get Clarrett in the 5th or 6th.

234482[/snapback]

No way do we take Clarett. TD vocally spoke out against him, and TD also only takes players with character...not players that are characters. Rightfully so in my opinion. Polian and Levy were the same way.

If we bolster the OL and OL depth our present RB's should be able to chip away some yds.

I agree that we should not be using our 2nd rd pick(s) for an RB.

as for Clarett in the 4th or 5th rd, he'd be an instant cancer. Clarett IMO wouldn't accept a back up roll and would probably make alot of unwanted noise IMO.

No way do we take Clarett. TD vocally spoke out against him, and TD also only takes players with character...not players that are characters. Rightfully so in my opinion. Polian and Levy were the same way.

234485[/snapback]

My bad...I forgot the sarcasm button.

If and when we trade Henry, We'll have McGahee, Burns, and Williams as our 3 running backs. I think we really lack depth at this position, and TD has said numerous times that a team needs at least 2 quality backs. I see us taking a running back with the 2nd round pick this year that could serve as a 1-2 punch and add depth should Willis go down. Makes sense...

234371[/snapback]

While I agree IF Henry is traded we'll look to pick up someone else, I can assure you we ain't taking a RB with our #2. Look for OL (depending on Jennings), LB or CB.