non-Bill most destined to be become a Bill

Of the non-Bills, I think Mike Vick is most likely to end up on a Bills roster some day. We're unsetlled at the QB position and probably will be for some time. This year for example, if we only carry 2 QBs on the roster and one goes down, Vick could get the call. He fits the profile of the pass around QBs paying a visit here recently, like Cassell, Orton, and Kolb before him. He's also the type of mobile QB Rex and Roman like.

Edited by JTSP

Not sure but would add to your argument that he and TT are friends and fellow VT stars. Not sure Buffalonians are ready to forgive him for the dog stuff just as a fill-in. Eagles fans did cuz Andy Reed did and he had real moments of stardom in Philly. The MNF game comes to mind where he hung 60+ on the Redskins on National TV.

I'm sure Gronk is going to be a popular name on here. I don't see it. I think that Dawan Landry is probably a pretty good guess. If Jim Leonhard still played (don't think that he does) he is the answer.

i could see gronk 10 years from now when he's completely washed up, old and injured. Make a big deal about his home coming, then he stumbles thru 3 games before being put on IR. And at end of season signs a 1-day deal to retire as a pat