Bob Kraft = Donald Sterling Neither Good For Sports

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So deflating some balls a few PSI or spygate are on the same level as saying that you don't want your girlfriend (mistress or whatever) to hang out with black people or have her seen with black people at the Clippers games? I'm sorry, but I put blatant racism over a bit of cheating for a competitive edge any day of the week. The Patriots are trying to win however they can, they got caught and handed a pretty good punishment by most accounts. What Sterling did is on a whole different level of disgusting IMO and the two are not even comparable.

Good God get a grip. It was a private conversation. I bet if someone recorded your private convo there'd be something in there for some hypersensitive person to cry about.

Good God get a grip. It was a private conversation. I bet if someone recorded your private convo there'd be something in there for some hypersensitive person to cry about.

Somehow I think if an old black guy told his girlfriend he didn't want her going out in public with white guys, Mark80 would have a hard time mustering the [self] righteous indignation.