Best Players Available after Round 3

Any "character" or "off the field" guys still hanging around who could have gone in the first three rounds otherwise. Not sure if there are any left, but I'd rather take a chance on them getting their life in order, than I would a guy without issues but not enough physical talent.

Other than collins who said he wouldnt play if drafted past rd3, anyone care to share if there are any of these players left?

Edited by JTSP

Any "character" or "off the field" guys still hanging around who could have gone in the first three rounds otherwise. Not sure if there are any left, but I'd rather take a chance on them getting their life in order, than I would a guy without issues but not enough physical talent.

Other than collins who said he wouldnt play if drafted past rd3, anyone care to share if there are any of these players left?

Jarvis Harrison-OG/Texas A&M

@Gil_Brandt: I think La'el Collins gets drafted today. Doubt he would sit out entire year. Off scholarship, bills to pay.

He's getting a raw deal, I feel for the guy. Police have said he's not a suspect. And he had to deal with his girlfriends murder. Yet no one will take a chance on a guy who most had in top half of rd1

Jarvis Harrison-OG/Texas A&M

Works for me and a position of need too, whether miller makes it or not. But I've seen reports where teams have said they'll grab him if there's in 4th

He's getting a raw deal, I feel for the guy. Police have said he's not a suspect. And he had to deal with his girlfriends murder. Yet no one will take a chance on a guy who most had in top half of rd1

Works for me and a position of need too, whether miller makes it or not. But I've seen reports where teams have said they'll grab him if there's in 4th

I was really high on Harrison--to the point where I'm a but surprised he's still around.

Maybe his laziness stigma and his pro day screw up will drop him to the 5th?

I was really high on Harrison--to the point where I'm a but surprised he's still around.

Maybe his laziness stigma and his pro day screw up will drop him to the 5th?

Given our remaining need for more options on the line, and Rex's comments about hard roster to make, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we trade some combination of our later round picks to move up into latter part of 4th and grab either one of those guys. Whaley has traded each of the two previous years. Not sure if this guy can go a draft without. Edited by JTSP

Given our remaining need for more options on the line, and Rex's comments about hard roster to make, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we trade some combination of our later round picks to move up into latter part of 4th and grab either one of those guys. Whaley has traded each of the two previous years. Not sure if this guy can go a draft without.

That's one thing to watch.

Another is the idea that they may abandon their 6th or 7th round pick in exchange for a 5th next year.