Ralph Wilson Stadium questions

ascalice

Wearing jerseys of division rivals to The Ralph when we're not playing that team has always been a no-no.

I think it was the Cleveland game last year when someone rolled in wearing a Pats jersey. Mistake.

Nothing for nothing but why is that a mistake? If they are there to enjoy a football game but not wearing a Jersey attached to one of the teams why would they need to pay a price? I live in Delaware and go to one bills home game a year but when I go to games with friends that are skins or ravens fans I wear my bills gear. I'm a bills fan why should I have to fear other fans.

Trash talk is one thing and you can tell if a person is just joking but people take being a fan a little to serious sometimes.

And plezmd the stabbing absolutely happened. You don't have to buy it but it did happen. I'm sure it made a police beat in the local paper.But I was there and saw it. I really have zero reason to lie on a fan forum.

The poster wanted opinions of the rock pile I was giving him my experience.

I sat in the rock pile two times. The home opener the year after the music city miracle when they played the titans. Went with my wife. She had beer spilled on her all night and people smoking weed around us. And in 2005 when the falcons were in town. A person got stabbed a section over from me. Depending on the crowd you want to be around you can make your own choice. But I'll never sit there again. I'll spend more on a seat not to have to deal with that.

I was at that falcons game sitting in 100s just below the rockpile. There were tons of fights at that game. Crowd was odd. Some one stole my Hoodie when I went to the bathroom. Never saw a crowd like that one at a bills game.

I sat in the rockpile at the Chiefs game last year. Crowd was very quiet. But like others have said when the action is in front of you its great but when it's on the other side I was watching on the scoreboards

It's not just the Ralph that people with other team colors get harassed. Went to Kansas City Chiefs, Buffalo Bills game in Arrowhead and was wearing my Bills gear (so was my wife). The crowd around us started by making rude remarks, then as they got drunker it escalated to yelling at us, then to throwing things at us, then pushing us. They started closing in on us like Zombies. We got out of there and left the stadium. We got catcalls all the way out.