798 Tickets still available

boyst

I added up all the non-luxury/box seats that show available on the Bills site and it comes to 798. I cannot imagine we have ever sold this many so fast.

Looking at the Bills site trying to gauge what I am going to do with seasons I think I am going to try to hold off and hopefully they cut the prices like they've done the past few years.

Remember that the Rockpile/Blue Zone seats and the last 10 rows of the 300-level are *not* available for purchase online. Also - seats for people who haven't renewed from last year have not been released yet.

What you see on the seating map is what they want you to buy. Nothing more.

I added up all the non-luxury/box seats that show available on the Bills site and it comes to 798. I cannot imagine we have ever sold this many so fast.

Looking at the Bills site trying to gauge what I am going to do with seasons I think I am going to try to hold off and hopefully they cut the prices like they've done the past few years.

There are thousands more. They are held for league requirements, upgrades, employees, VIPs, TV networks, visiting team, etc... The Bills designate what they want to put out there online. More will open but I wouldn't expect the prices to change. I believe (at least this used to be the case) that the NFL teams must register their pricing and number of comps with the league. This is because of the way the revenue sharing is set up. They cannot discount and do things that you see all of the time in other leagues.

There are thousands more. They are held for league requirements, upgrades, employees, VIPs, TV networks, visiting team, etc... The Bills designate what they want to put out there online. More will open but I wouldn't expect the prices to change. I believe (at least this used to be the case) that the NFL teams must register their pricing and number of comps with the league. This is because of the way the revenue sharing is set up. They cannot discount and do things that you see all of the time in other leagues.

Last year at the start of the season, about 2 to 3 weeks before the season started until after the first game they had seasons on sale upper deck not too great of seats for $240/per...

Last year at the start of the season, about 2 to 3 weeks before the season started until after the first game they had seasons on sale upper deck not too great of seats for $240/per...

I don't remeber that, but I can guarantee they ain't discounting chit this year.

BTW , I did not know they had to hold tickets back etc

I don't remeber that, but I can guarantee they ain't discounting chit this year.

BTW , I did not know they had to hold tickets back etc

It's not a discount - the top rows of the 300-level are $290/seat and the Blue Zone/Rockpile sections are $320/seat. The Bills stopped advertising them because they don't want scalpers buying them all. If you call the ticket office now they'll play dumb and say none are available, but in a few weeks there will be tons.