Super Bowl TV ratings

LabattBlue

I heard yesterday that Jacksonville had a larger ratings share for the SB than Boston? :w00t::w00t:

If this is true, Boston fans rank right up there with LA fans in the category of "most disinterested".

Also, I read in USA Today this morning that a WHOPPING 2000 fans showed up at the airport to meet the Pats.

I guess after you win two SB's, you don't give a sh-- anymore! :w00t::(

Different environment altogether. I know that when the Red Sox won the championship, their plane in was swamped by people. Boston is...and always will be...a Red Sox first kinda town, but that doesnt mean that people there dont care about the Patriots I'm guessing.

I can safely say though when the Bills win that first Superbowl, the airport that the Bills fly back to might as well close down for the day, because the people that will pack in there to see them will be amazing. Look at what we did to Canton when Kelly got inducted...and that was just for a 20 minute speech!

Patriots Fans= Yankee Fans.

232060[/snapback]

Not true. For all the recent championships, the ticker tape parades were mobbed. I worked right in the heart of the financial area and it was a zoo on those days.