Stefen Wisniewski - C

Competition develops better players. The loser plays LG. Get R Dun. Urbik is a backup player. If a Center gets hurt you would slide the guy over and Urbik comes in at guard. Barksdale and Long still available too. Cap was 153mil and Bills have extra money from last year they can use for one year, hence all the money stacked in front for Clay. Bills have money and could get more by cutting Chris Williams. I believe they have enough for two 5-6 mil/yr lineman. Bills will need to draft depth because every year the may lose half their freeagents. That is normal for every team. Pegula will be aggressive but everyone can't make 7-10 mil/yr. When you get good everyone thinks they should be the highest paid. Good problem to have.

De La Puente has connections to our current OL coach having worked together in both Chicago and New Orleans. I'd love to bring him in for depth and/or compete with Wood or maybe move Wood back to RG where he started for his first two seasons year.

Pick De La Puente up.. Move Wood to LG.. Urbik is swing guard/ backup center..cut Chris Williams.. Draft a RT to compete with Henderson / Kouandjio.. Best we can hope for at this point

I would sign him and cut Williams after June 1st. I think he would be an upgrade to guard and maybe center. I am not sold on Wood. He was just not very good last year and it wasn't just the guys playing next to him. He was beaten one on one plenty.

I would not waste a late pick on another guard. I would rather draft a pure center late or maybe sign to PS as an UDFA to develop. I would use draft picks for defensive depth at DE, ILB, S, and CB.