Like to hear the haters' excuses now....

The refs didn't hand the Pats the game.

They took it from the Eagles fair and square.

We have to beat them. Doesn't that just make you all warm and fuzzy on the inside? Their team is LIGHT YEARS ahead of ours. They have a good QB, an outstanding OL and a merciless and SMART defense.

Last night was a no-win game for me.

I get that warm and fuzzy feeling remembering our 28-0 romp of the pats year before last. Ahhhhhhh the memories.  :doh:

230593[/snapback]

You must've gotten drunk before the end, because it was a 31-0 final :lol:

CW

I get that warm and fuzzy feeling remembering our 28-0 romp of the pats year before last. Ahhhhhhh the memories.  :doh:

230593[/snapback]

Hooray for us. That's one win out of the previous what...8 games?

It sucks knowing they are our daddies, but it's a fact.

You need to try and get on the Dr. Phil Show. Seriously bro...

:doh:

230694[/snapback]

I dunno....what's more crazy? Accepting what I know to be truth or clinging to some romantic image of the Bills of 10-15 years ago like Don Quixote?

And BTW, your boy McNabb shat the bed last night. Not like that's a suprise, though, he's been doing it his whole career.

I dunno....what's more crazy? Accepting what I know to be truth or clinging to some romantic image of the Bills of 10-15 years ago like Don Quixote?

And BTW, your boy McNabb shat the bed last night. Not like that's a suprise, though, he's been doing it his whole career.

230721[/snapback]

Its just easier and lazier to claim the Pats cheated or were lucky. It makes it easier to root against them and it makes it easier for us to think we'll have a chance to beat them anytime soon. Unfortunately, that isnt the case.

Its just easier and lazier to claim the Pats cheated or were lucky.  It makes it easier to root against them and it makes it easier for us to think we'll have a chance to beat them anytime soon.    Unfortunately, that isnt the case.

231110[/snapback]

Exactly, it's excuse making by fans who refuse to believe their team is mismanaged to the point where it can't field a team capable of cometing with their top divisional rival.