SB XXXX in Detroit!!!

Sheesh, this is going to take some work. Let me predict the future here.

Joe Six Pack, posting to _______ (insert name here), January 5, 2006:  "It's XL, Dammit!

230637[/snapback]

It amazed me he didn't see it earlier in the thread.

:doh:

Now bobblehead, you're reknown as a man of reason. What is your assessment of our situation vis-a-vis the Paytoilets?

Another present-day convention is the avoidance of more than three consecutive occurrences of the same letter in favor of the more succinct forms achieved by using the subtraction principle -- for example, IV for IIII (4), XL for XXXX (40), and CD for CCCC (400). An exception is the numeral M, or 1000, which is used 4 times to represent our number 4000, since the Romans had no single-letter numeral representing a higher value than M. It is now also customary not to repeat the values V, L, or D (5, 50, or 500) in the same numeral.

:doh::lol::lol:

It amazed me he didn't see it earlier in the thread.

:doh:

Now bobblehead, you're reknown as a man of reason. What is your assessment of our situation vis-a-vis the Paytoilets?

230641[/snapback]

Well, thanks :lol: But seriously, a few thoughts, if you will.

1) The Patriots do not get calls from the refs. When you execute, you make your own breaks. The Patriots were sloppy last night in the first half, and they were on the short end of some calls. Not a coincidence.

2) DE's that can pressure the QB and pick up both screens and dump offs are the way to beat them. As you know, there are only a handful of DE's in the league capable of doing this. Not a coincidence.

3) As far as Buffalo is concerned, a few things. We can beat them and we have in the recent past. Remember, we are one of only a few teams to have beat them soundly during their run. As with everyone else, our familiarity is the Patriots' strength, especially with our QB. Once we start confusing them again, we will start beating them again, especially with our QB. Note McGee earlier in the year, they knew nothing about him when he ran one off against them (also they are 28th in the league in special teams, but that's another topic).

That's all I got for now, its work time. Thanks.

Wonder if Ralph is thinking about what a Super weekend for him could be shaping up next year

SB in his town;;;; :)

Election to Hall of Fame :doh:

Bill's win it all :lol::lol:

Think he's gonna do all he can to pressure TD to get it done this year.. :lol::(:D