Congrats to the Patriots (puke)

Rayzer32

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the salary cap era, you have to be amazed at what they have done. IIt is not like the 60s, 70s 80s and early 90s when you could keep your team together. Now if you win a SB everyone wants the big money and there goes your cap, just ask the Ravens

They won one and have never been back after they were forced to dump players ar not be able to resign them. Look at NE 2001 team then the 2003 now the 2004 team. just check the rosters and see how many player have lefted. I just can not figure out how they can have so many player turn overs and injuries and still win. I want MM to study this and somehow copy the blueprint if possible.

Sorry, I mesread your post.  Did you actually already poll the world to come up with the 99% of the world ALREADY thinks the Pats are a dynasty.  That is some good work for one person. 

Hey moron, we here at TBD have more common sense than some of your Pats board members.

230506[/snapback]

first off, I'm a Bills fan, so you need to pay better attention. second, way to take things too literally. no, i did not poll anyone. but look around at all the headlines. dynasty, dynasty, dynasty. for as long as I can remember, when a team wins three, they're considered a dynasty. newspapers don't even have to come up with clever headlines. they just print the D word in giant font and that's that. if the bills won 3, we would want people to consider us a dynasty.

so, work on your jealousy. it's unbecoming of a bills fan.

as for future hall of famers-its still early to tell,but i think brady,harrison,milloy,(was there for much of his career and helped win the first one) law, maybe seymour(time will tell) maybe dillon(with a few more dominant years)? maybe vinateri(dont act he dont count either) all have a great chance. theres 7 potential ones right there. big ted washington  was a big reason for one of those titles and could be a hof,might not g in as a pat obviously,BUT he is a hof that was on this pats team that was important for a title.

bruschi has an outside chance.if lynn swann can get in with very mediocre career numbers,then maybe somebody else can.even though bruschi at this point is great and i dont think swann was ever really great over a sustained period of time like brusch has for the last few years.

230529[/snapback]

This is actually a very well-written post... for a nine-year-old who rides the short bus.

Bruschi in the Hall of Fame? I bet even HE would laugh at that.

Harrison, Milloy, Law and Washington have no chance. It's way, WAY too early to tell for Seymour. Vinatieri, maybe, but he still needs to hang around another ten years and put up the career numbers.

Odds are very good that in 25 years we'll go to Canton and see Belichick and Brady in the Hall. That's it.