Bills can do this....

JoeF

The Bills took a major step in confidence this year and losing the last game will make them hungry...but we have some of the elements to win the big one:

1) A ball hawking active defense. We need to get better on 3rd down--that is what separates us from being a great D.

2) Awesome special teams whose main cogs are either signed for next year or in a free agent status that will cause them to be back. The only thing lacking is consistent place kicks....

3) Some of the basic elements on offense--but we still need a talent infusion on the left side of the line, depth at RB, TE and maybe WR.

4) A quality coaching staff and good team leadership.

We need to improve:

ON D:

A more consistent pash rush on third down and better drop coverage on third down in the short to mid area are the personnel things I think would make a difference.

On O:

We need a talent infusion on the left side of the line, depth at RB, TE and maybe WR.

We need QBing that can win a few games a year--not just not lose games but actually be the difference in 2 or 3 games a year.....

Other teams have a much longer list...this can be done in one off-season with our cap room and existing talent. Some guys can improve to take some of these slots--Kelsay could be that pass rusher on third down and maybe Crowell is the drop linebacker--you never know...Let's hope they get to work.

The Bills took a major step in confidence this year and losing the last game will make them hungry...but we have some of the elements to win the big one:

1) A ball hawking active defense.  We need to get better on 3rd down--that is what separates us from being a great D.   

2) Awesome special teams whose main cogs are either signed for next year or in a free agent status that will cause them to be back.  The only thing lacking is consistent place kicks....

3) Some of the basic elements on offense--but we still need a talent infusion on the left side of the line, depth at RB, TE and maybe WR.

4) A quality coaching staff and good team leadership.

We need to improve:

ON D:

A more consistent pash rush on third down and better drop coverage on third down in the short to mid middle are the personnel things I think would make a difference.

On O:

We need a talent infusion on the left side of the line, depth at RB, TE and maybe WR.

We need QBing that can win a few games a year--not just not lose games but actually be the difference in 2 or 3 games a  year.....

Other teams have a much longer list...this can be done in one off-season with our cap room and existing talent.  Some guys can improve to take some of these slots--Kelsay could be that pass rusher on third down and maybe Crowell is the drop linebacker--you never know...Let's hope they get to work.

230390[/snapback]

Good post and thanks! It came at a great time. It pisses me off that every channel has the Pats celebrating. I am nauseus

Pete--in addition to seeing Ralph hoist the Lombardi trophy while he is still and octogenerian--the thing I want to see most in life is for the Bills to hang the first playoff loss on that Tommy Montana kid.....to be the best, you have to beat the best....