Who will be fined more?

Dorkington

Who will be fined more?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be fined more?

• Patriots - For cheating
    • Marshawn Lynch + Richard Sherman - For not toeing the company line when doing press

My question is what happens when the public gets tired of his antics? I mean it's a hot story now but people have a short attention span and I can't imagine a guy repeating the same answer over and over again will maintain its novelty for very long. Once it no longer generates any sort of media grab for the league, what will they do?

My question is what happens when the public gets tired of his antics? I mean it's a hot story now but people have a short attention span and I can't imagine a guy repeating the same answer over and over again will maintain its novelty for very long. Once it no longer generates any sort of media grab for the league, what will they do?

he won't even be on seattle next year....

the idiot will hold out for more money and wind up getting eased out by seattle because they will now have cap problems.

regrettably some other team will take him.

I wonder if he'll be able to maintain the same level of success behind a worse line(assuming whoever grabs him has a worse line). It'd be pretty funny if he held out, got signed by another bunk team, and watched his career start circling the drain.

he's a great player.....assuming he's healthy he will have success where ever he goes for a couple more years.....more than likely he winds up on a team with a decent O-line.

i'll cheer against him wherever he is.