FA shopping list, Who would you choose

JeebusCrust

-I would make Spikes a priority resigning. He led our defense emotionally, if you watch any of the inside type footage he is always leading the team and discussion. So I think he brings a lot to the table from a leadership and nastiness standpoint.

-After Spikes I would like us retain Searcy, he seems to have a very good thing going with Williams, again, more inside TV footage, I just liked how they interacted and I like Searcy as a player.

-Easily is a ST beast so I'm on board for him.

- I would let Jerry go, rather use the money elsewhere.

We have a lot of cap space and a GM ready wanting and able to make multiple splashes. I think he will do just that.

- With Roman coming on and our need at Guard, I feel very confident the Bills will add Lupati who is an absolute mauler.

- We absolutely must have a RZ target/large target, as well as a good TE in Romans system. I expect us to get Thomas and pay big to do it.

- We need a power running back, Murray will be available IMO, as the Cowboys focus on Dez, but I see that as an overpay deal compared to Ingram.

Fill in the rest with some solid under the radar guys, a good draft, and playoffs it is!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic