2004 NFL DRAFT

Hey Mo, sorry I don't have a tape of day 1.

Do you ever really WATCH these tapes of old drafts??? Yikes, sounds like a single guy with lots of time!

No offense intended, pardner, but I just tape the Senior Bowl and such, then don't have a chance to watch them...

Hey Mo, sorry I don't have a tape of day 1.

Do you ever really WATCH these tapes of old drafts???  Yikes, sounds like a single guy with lots of time!

No offense intended, pardner, but I just tape the Senior Bowl and such, then don't have a chance to watch them...

229522[/snapback]

No offense taken. Actually I have been married 17 years and have 7 children. I like going back and seeing what the experts said about the guys and such. Also, my son and I are on the screen a few times at the draft so would like to have.

Some people collect stamps, etc. I have the drafts and all NFL playoff games back to 1988. To each his own.

I have taped the NFL DRAFT SINCE 1988 but my tape from last years draft got messed up. Will pay if anyone can copy. Thanks

229512[/snapback]

... got it ! ... heading out of town till Wednesday ... I can make you a copy Thursday or so ... may have FanTV, WGRZ, WIVB, WKBW, and Sportscenter Stuff from that day also ... pm me ! ... tom

No offense taken. Actually I have been married 17 years and have 7 children. I like going back and seeing what the experts said about the guys and such. Also, my son and I are on the screen a few times at the draft so would like to have.

Some people collect stamps, etc. I have the drafts and all NFL playoff games back to 1988. To each his own.

229533[/snapback]

Dude you're a hard core fan! Nothing wrong with that. You might want to consider tranferring those to DVD someday if those tapes are still in great quality. I'm sure there are hundreds of guys who would love to have copies of those shows.

Hey Randy, I know I still have last year's draft on tape somewhere I'll look around for it. I'm hoping to go to my 5th draft this year, if finances prove to be good enough. Are you going to try and go again?

229557[/snapback]

Hey Mark. I already have my plane tickets. Going to an Angels/Yanks game as well. Hope the tix to the draft come in the mail soon. If you have any luck finding the tape I'll pay any and all charges for the tape and shipping , etc. Thanks.