(OT) Ummmm.....

cåblelady

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you're back again.  (shaking head).  So when are you going to teach steve to heat up his TV dinners.  That might keep you busy for a while.

228850[/snapback]

:D ok...i have no idea what you are talking about..but in your little mind this must be hilarious....

This was when you had stepped in to protect a member of your "END" zone buddies.  Children have short memories don't they?

228864[/snapback]

yes I remember that part champ...but what in the hell do TV dinners have to do with it...you will have to excuse me if it was something you dorks talked about earlier...as I do not keep journals based on other posters as you guys seem to....

yes I remember that part champ...but what in the hell do TV  dinners have to do with it...you will have to excuse me if it was something you dorks talked about earlier...as I do not keep journals based on other posters as you guys seem to....

228866[/snapback]

Dorks???? Wow, rubber, glue, stick to you stuff.

I am done with you. This isn't fun anymore. Too easy. At least Stevie puts up more of a fight or admits defeat. You're like a boxer who just keeps coming even though you've been knocked out 10 times already.

Dorks????  Wow, rubber, glue, stick to you stuff. 

I am done with you.  This isn't fun anymore.  Too easy.  At least Stevie puts up more of a fight or admits defeat.  You're like a boxer who just keeps coming even though you've been knocked out 10 times already.

228867[/snapback]

:D:lol::lol:

En Passant.  It is when you capture a pawn in passing.

228832[/snapback]

One of the more misunderstood rules in chess. What it is, is that if you have a pawn on your fifth rank, your opponent can move a pawn in the adjacent file from their second to their fourth (i.e. your fifth) rank, and you are thereby allowed to capture it with your pawn by moving diagonally behind your opponent's pawn (i.e. to the sixth rank, but adjacent file). The rule was introduced to keep players from avoiding the threat of capture when a pawn was moved only one space by moving two...

Used to be a tournament player. :D "Out-Dexter Dexter". Not gonna happen, Jarhead.