That was "offensive"

billsfan_34

I usually don't rant after a loss but wow what was that? The team has playoffs on the line and they go out and completely lay an egg.

The entire offensive line was putrid today as they have been the entire season.

Ortons performance was pathetic at best. Missing receivers, balls in the dirt, cannot move around the pocket. This guy has got to go.

Hackett is a JV coach and lacks any type of creativity with this offense. And when there is an element of being creative I feel like I am watching high schoolers try and execute.

I cant believe we are 15 years now without the playoffs. I love me some Fred like everyone else but he has slowed. Spiller has crummy vision and never takes what is there and always want to sweep outside. He also cannot break tackles. It is time to change the identity on the offensive side of the ball. Orton, Urbik, Pears, Glenn, Lee Smith, Chandler, and Spiller can all go along with Hackett.

As soon as Marcel Dareus went out the Raiders exploited his departure, and later the Bills lost Gilmore, and they exploited that.

The Raiders defense #7 against the pass, and 24th against the run. So the Bills OC exploited himself with 49 passes vs 13 rushes.

I can't blame this loss on the defense.