Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

you frighten me

LoL... Sorry, I am too OCD, too much "Monk" in me to ever carry it out.

How the thought came to mind... Years back I think there was murder (I think I was in Iowa when the story came out) where murderer chopped up the victim like this. I forget the details, but it was on a small boat on the MS River too I think. Betcha the story is on the internet. I wonder how the hell they ever thought about using the sheets of plywood... Oh my!

From the article:

---------------

"She then tried to have herself sectioned using her knowledge of mental illness as a psychologist so she wouldn't have to stand trial for his murder. "But we had a doctor carry out tests and she is of perfectly sane mind."

------------------

Well....that's certainly debatable. :blink:

She claims she was in an abusive relationship. People do all kinds of things given tough situations. And, it should be noted: It's Mexico... FWIW.

She claims she was in an abusive relationship. People do all kinds of things given tough situations. And, it should be noted: It's Mexico... FWIW.

I have no sympathy for a wife beater. Having said that, this isn't exactly a crime of passion. She planned to drug him, carve him up and 'dump' him around the city. By their decision, there was no 'temporary insanity.'

I was merely pointing out the contrast in the article between the 'gore' of her acts and the statement that 'she is of perfectly sane mind.' Although not mutually exclusive, there is a bit of natural conflict in those.

I have no sympathy for a wife beater. Having said that, this isn't exactly a crime of passion. She planned to drug him, carve him up and 'dump' him around the city. By their decision, there was no 'temporary insanity.'

I was merely pointing out the contrast in the article between the 'gore' of her acts and the statement that 'she is of perfectly sane mind.' Although not mutually exclusive, there is a bit of natural conflict in those.

Yeah... I guess you are right.

It is a very male dominated society (Mexico).