No pass TDs given up over past month, is it...

TPS

With the exception of getting completely undressed by Jordy Nelson on that TD drop, Graham has been very solid starting opposite Gilmore.

I think it helps that Gilmore has also significantly elevated his game the past couple weeks. Also, credit needs to go to Donnie Henderson for his job with this group.

It was Slago and Aaron Rodgers pump faked on the slant.

I wouldn't call that undressed. He broke on the slant. When Jordy broke on the Go everyone including Graham was burned by that move. It was pretty sweet by the packers. Tough to point Graham out specifically on that.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Perhaps it took half a season for the entire defense to fully feel comfortable with the new defensive system.....and we can expect more of the same in the future(regardless of McKelvin, Graham, Searcy, D.Williams or Rambo being the starters).......touch wood.

probably. Mclovin has more speed and natural athleticism, but Graham is smarter, savvier.

Smarter being the key word some how I had never seen Leodis speak until this season, I was shocked at how stupid he looked. I honestly couldn't believe the Bills went through the interview process with this guy and pulled the trigger in the first round on him, just my oppinion.