Ok Can We Trade Every Pick We Have Left?

coltrane34

Forgot about Matt Ryan. I would put him into the better than average category. Like you say, it would never happen, but I like the scenario.

BigPappy

Thanks!

I'll also add that there are NO rookies coming out that would be worth the proposed trade, or would be capable of stepping in from Day 1. If anyone wants the Bills to draft their solution for QB, then we're better off sticking with Manuel and hoping he comes around next year (which I dont think is out of the question).

Thanks!

I'll also add that there are NO rookies coming out that would be worth the proposed trade, or would be capable of stepping in from Day 1. If anyone wants the Bills to draft their solution for QB, then we're better off sticking with Manuel and hoping he comes around next year (which I dont think is out of the question).

I don't know much about College Football, but what little I do know, I would have to agree. I don't see a "guaranteed" franchise QB in this coming draft that I would have to have, and yes, EJ may yet come around and find his wings.

BigPappy