(OT) Sounds of the Game DVD available now

Fezmid

All,

I've just finished work on the Bills/Broncos preseason "Sounds of the Game" special that was on NFL Network this past summer. As many on TSW can attest, the feature was EXCELLENT. Basically you get to hear the coaches and players before, during, and after the game, and see what it's like in the huddle, on the sideline, in the locker room. It's by far one of the coolest things I've seen relating to football.

The DVD contains the entire episode; it also contains all of the commericals that I cut from the episode, all put individually on the disk. Lastly, there's a special feature that I'm telling anyone about so you'll have to hunt for it yourself. Needless to say, it's definately worth the effort. :(

I also have the following games available:

Bills/Raiders AFC Championship

Comeback game (Bills/Oilers)

Bills/Dolphins Snow Bowl ('02)

Bills/Pats "31-1" (9/7/03)

Bills/Jaguars '03 (9/14/03)

JPL & WM vs Broncos (8/15/04)

Bills/Broncos "Sounds of the Game" (8/15/04)

Bills/Titans (8/04 - no special features, includes commercials)

Bills/Jags '04 (9/04)

Bills/Seahawks (week 9, 2004 - no special features, includes commercials)

If interested, each disk is $1, shipping is $4, and tips are optional but greatly appreciated. I can ship up to 8 disks in a package.

PM me if interested.

(this post will be put in the Trading Post as well, where I also post about available DVDs)

CW

Wow, that must have been a ton of work to do that...I've no such skills.

Good job!

226598[/snapback]

This one was actually much easier than a game, because it's easier to predict where the commercials will be (ie: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes). With football, you never know how long before there's another one...

Of course, in reality this one was one of the hardest because I made some boneheaded mistakes, including accidentally deleting the completed project when I was done; in essence, I had to do it twice. :( Then I found I encoded the video incorrectly... What should've been a straight-forward project turned into quote the timesink.

Oh well. :(

CW

bump  :(

(i'm on CW's payroll)

226788[/snapback]

Heh, nothing like the ringing endorsements of satisfied employees, errrr, customers! :D

I thank you. My DVD burner, on the other hand, does not. :(

CW

Heh, nothing like the ringing endorsements of satisfied employees, errrr, customers! :(

I thank you.  My DVD burner, on the other hand, does not. :(

CW

226789[/snapback]

I'll bump it once myself for all you early-morning people.

CW

what's the pay ????????????

227238[/snapback]

I'm not hiring anyone who is obsessed about the weather. As an employer, I can do that. :doh:

(for those who don't get it, it's in reference to the company that fired all of the smokers, citing insurance increases).

CW

Oh god, why?

I'd rather watch SB25-28 for an entire day...  At least we're the ones who screwed ourselves there...

CW

227235[/snapback]

The "just give it to them" game is what sealed my intense hatred for the Patsies. I'd like to use a tape of it to spread the hatred, open some eyes to officiating bias, and show evidence of Bob Kraft's pact with Satan.

:doh: