Doomed? Pettine knows we are going to run up the middle

YoloinOhio

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scary thing about the Browns actually. I hope we are up to it.

Gordon only played 69 percent of snaps last week and was targeted 16 times! I think we know where the ball is going. However, the Bills have done a pretty good job this year of containing the opponent's #1 WR. If Josh isn't getting targeted, he tends to mentally check out. If they force it to him in double coverage, it may not be as successful as it was against ATL, which is the 32nd ranked D in the league. I also see Hoyer is not nearly as accurate when pressured. This will likely be the case all day if they can't run it with success. Edited by YoloinOhio

Gordon only played 69 percent of snaps last week and was targeted 16 times! I think we know where the ball is going. However, the Bills have done a pretty good job this year of containing the opponent's #1 WR. If Josh isn't getting targeted, he tends to mentally check out. If they force it to him in double coverage, it may not be as successful as it was against ATL, which is the 32nd ranked D in the league. I also see Hoyer is not nearly as accurate when pressured. This will likely be the case all day if they can't run it with success.

Yea, that was when Leo was not on IR.

The Bills can score TD's against the Jets, dunno about any other NFL team recently with a winning record....