Playoff planning...

ricojes

I need to make an early move with the playoffs looming. I currently have the Bills D and week 14 (@Denver) and 15 (GB) are not promising plays, although the SB against the Raiders would be nice! I think it comes down to Baltimore or St. Louis:

Baltimore

week 14 @Miami

week 15 Jacksonville

St Louis

week 14 @Washington

week 15 Arizona

NE is also available, @SD and Miami...

Who's the better D for those 2 weeks?

Edited by ricojes

St. Louis week 14 and Baltimore week 15 look pretty good to me.

For defenses, I think sacks are one of the only stats that re really predictive. Both of those defenses have started slowly (1 and 5 sacks in the first 5 games) but have really picked it up recently with 18 and 20 sacks in the most recent 5 games.

I think you have to take it one game at a time and grab St. Louis if you have to choose. For week 15, if you make it that far, only one other team will be alive that could want to grab the Ravens.

In my league, playoffs are weeks 15 and 16. I'm looking at KC taking on Oakland, which is not giving up many sacks. This week is the trial run of that match-up.

Right now the Browns @Carolina look like the best available week 16 if I make it that far.

I'm in 1st place overall, up 2 games in my division, but have tough match-ups the next couple weeks. I wish the play-offs started week 14.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.