Polian, Accorsi, Ron Wolf, or Charley Casserly...please !!&#33

rcatty

Whaley made a huge, huge mistake in trading for Sammy. As good as Sammy is, he gave up a first and fourth rounder, and put him on a dysfunctional team. Whaley may have an eye for talent, but his managerial judgement is lousy. Every experienced commentator stated that the Bills were too far away from contending when the deal was made. Now we are left with no first round pick, no franchise QB, and an offensive coaching staff that has no clue.

Brandon is in the middle of all of this, and he should be banished. He went after a Syracuse guy as coach, yet "obviously"(pun intended) the guy (coach) is not only inept, but has no gonads.

There is one and only one solution to this mess. Bring in an accomplished football mind that has demonstrated football building skills. Polian, Accorsi, Ron Wolf, Casserly etc etc. Then get a real well rounded coach, someone who has demonstrated success and who has the brains to be innovative and cutting edge; if necessary, pay a king's ransom for Tony Dungy, or Bill Cowher

He built three winning and competitive teams. I'll take him any day over what we have now. Read his book, and tell me how washed up he is. Furthermore, he loves Buffalo, he is on the wall, and if you listen to him speak, you can grasp that he is very, very bright. They guy likely has more knowledge in his fingertip than Whaley has throughout.

The NFL has passed Polian by. Look at his success in Indy. Ill give you a hint it starts and ends with Peyton Manning.

He built three winning and competitive teams. I'll take him any day over what we have now. Read his book, and tell me how washed up he is. Furthermore, he loves Buffalo, he is on the wall, and if you listen to him speak, you can grasp that he is very, very bright. They guy likely has more knowledge in his fingertip than Whaley has throughout.

I don't want polian. He lucked into kelly, Collins and manning and besides buffalo the teams around the qb have been average at best. His drafting the last few years was bad and even worse is he wants to give his son a job who is terrible. Even though he did luck into the qbs he is very thorough in evaluating them and usually is right on how they will pan out. So in saying that I would only be ok with him as someone to help in finding a qb and that is all.

Go look at his recent track record. the Colts were a train wreck without Manning. 1-15 disaster. He drafted as many busts as the Bills did. He insisted on giving his son a job. They are a tandem. Letting Whaley go is a huge mistake. Buffalo got the best WR in the draft. Blame the staff and QBs for not getting him the ball.

We wanted a bold GM, we have one. We now want to get rid of him?