What if????

rumblefish

Probably because it wasn't a moronic decision.

Vick had established himself as a real good player in the past, so how can you blame the guy for starting him when he wasn't sure what he had behind him?

And your probably right, Kelly probably wasn't an option. So the next best thing was Marrone? I don't think so. The no stone unturned crap is just that....crap.

Oh, so now Chip Kelly didn't know what he had in Foles? I thought he's a great talent evaluator. And he "developed" Foles into the QB he is today. You can't not know who's on your bench while simultaneously taking credit for his ability.

Marrone was and is a good fit for this organization. Willing to come to Buffalo (definitely need your HC to actually come here), from the general area so he won't hate every second of being here, from a solid coaching tree, and hard nosed for a team that has shown themselves to be undisciplined and choke in big games.

Oh, so now Chip Kelly didn't know what he had in Foles? I thought he's a great talent evaluator. And he "developed" Foles into the QB he is today. You can't not know who's on your bench while simultaneously taking credit for his ability.

Marrone was and is a good fit for this organization. Willing to come to Buffalo (definitely need your HC to actually come here), from the general area so he won't hate every second of being here, from a solid coaching tree, and hard nosed for a team that has shown themselves to be undisciplined and choke in big games.

Solid coaching Tree....What does that even mean any more. All these new coaches that get labeled with that STIGMA....yes I call it a stigma, are so far removed from the top of that so called coaching tree, they have become watered down versions of its original.

Have you ever seen the movie Multiplicity with Michael Keaton? He makes a copy of himself so he has more free time. Well the copy gets tired of doing all the crap and eventually makes a copy of himself...and when you make a copy of a copy its never as sharp as the original. The same theory applies here.

BigPappy