Healthy Spiller ...

Gugny

Ha ha ha ha ... Spiller doesn't see half the holes that were there today. Most of the good solid runs were inside.

Remind me what his average YPC is? And how effective he is on special teams?

I don't know if he would have made the difference today.

Bryce Brown was very effective today and I wouldn't say anything would have been different had Spiller played because Brown would not have and we would not have got that run. We'd not have got the fumble, but we'd have not got the run. The guy played a very good game.

I don't know if he would have made the difference today.

Bryce Brown was very effective today and I wouldn't say anything would have been different had Spiller played because Brown would not have and we would not have got that run. We'd not have got the fumble, but we'd have not got the run. The guy played a very good game.

Spiller has been among the league leaders in runs over 20 yards since he was drafted. I'm taking nothing away from Brown at all. I'm just underscoring how stupid it is for people to think Brown, Dixon and Jackson are the future of this team's running game.

Spiller has been among the league leaders in runs over 20 yards since he was drafted. I'm taking nothing away from Brown at all. I'm just underscoring how stupid it is for people to think Brown, Dixon and Jackson are the future of this team's running game.

Right now Spiller is not the future, either.

Right now Spiller is not the future, either.

He should definitely be part of it. Otherwise he'll be the future of another team's successful running game/post-season success, a la McGahee and Lynch.