Future Bills to Pay ...

T master

With all of us we have to keep focused on the future some what of our every day life of which bills are coming due so we can stay in the good graces or make plans to pay those to which we create those bills with .

Unless of coarse your a slug & just don't care & in the past some Bills front office people have treated our team in that respect & had not paid those Bills that could have kept us relevant & that could be why we haven't been to the play offs in so long . But let's look forward not back ...

That got me thinking in relationship to our football team , what Bills will we need to pay to keep our future of our team in the good standings in the NFL ?

From what i could gather (you all can add to the list if you want) these are some names that could be crucial to bring back weather it be for veteran leadership , attitude , or just plain being a great player .

Players with a one year contract : these are not all players that contracts are up at the end of this year with the likes of Jerry Hughs & others .

Marcus Easley

Frank Summers

Jarius Wynn

Chris Hogan

Brandon Spikes

Player with a 2 year contract but the second year is a voidable or can be voided from the contract

Kyle Orton

My own personal list as far as performance , attitude , & veteran leadership

Orton is a must , weather he is here to teach or be that guy he is what this team has been missing for years . But i will say don't pull the same boner they did with Fitz , be patient , see how he plays out towards the end of this year then start talking contract .

Brandon Spikes is another player that brings that edge to our D that has been missing since his cousin was here , he is a very vocal leader & all around good player . Don't do what the Bills did to L. Fletcher & T Spikes & others keep this guy around !!

Chris Hogan i think can be our Wes Welker , & Jarius Wynn is a great depth player to give Mariio a blow with very little drop off in play . Marcus Easley is one that the Bills have a huge investment in & is not only a great ST's player but a reliable depth player at WR & will do what ever you ask of the

guy .

Well that is my financial planner on paying my Future Bills to keep us on the right path . I know there are others that contracts can go away that are at the end of multiple year contracts (that has & can be another post) but these are guys with single year contract , if you can think of others that i have forgot please include them in the conversation ...

GET-R-DONE DOUG --- GO BILLS !!!

I know that I hate Hogan but why does anyne think that he could "be our Wes Welker?" Welker has 5 seasons over 110 catches!!! That hyperbole is what has made him a target of many of us on this board. Hogan's career high is this year and he is at 13. He could maybe be our Derek Hagan but not Wes Welker. You could find a ton of guys to do what he does.

In terms of the 1 year guys Wynn & Easley (maybe) are the only 2 to target. Spikes is going to get a better offer elsewhere but I'd try to take a run at him for a reasonable price.

Edited by Kirby Jackson