Kyle Orton Gets Fantasy Plug vs. the Jets

jethro_tull

Kyle Orton is receiving props as a fantasy pick this week vs. the Jets based on his 5 TDs and ~900 passing yards in the last (3) games. The Jets have the weakest pass protection vs. TDs scored in the league. I hope they are right!

Also, the idea that Nate Hackett plans to "ride the hot hand" between Bryce Brown and Anthony Dixon is one I have questioned during many a Bills game lately.

The Bills have favored the idea to rest and rotate their featured backs.

I have always wondered what would / could happen with keeping the hot back in the game and just keep plugging away, riding the momentum. Kind of like the game was played previous to this. Football is an emotional, momentum paced sport. Runner rips off a big gain, keep him in there and plug away.

Edited by jethro_tull

Kyle Orton is receiving props as a fantasy pick this week vs. the Jets based on his 5 TDs and ~900 passing yards in the last (3) games. The Jets have the weakest pass protection vs. TDs scored in the league. I hope they are right!

Also, the idea that Nate Hackett plans to "ride the hot hand" between Bryce Brown and Anthony Dixon is one I have questioned during many a Bills game lately.

The Bills have favored the idea to rest and rotate their featured backs.

I have always wondered what would / could happen with keeping the hot back in the game and just keep plugging away, riding the momentum. Kind of like the game was played previous to this. Football is an emotional, momentum paced sport. Runner rips off a big gain, keep him in there and plug away.

Hopefully Orton will be able to pass for 3 TD's or more against the Jets secondary.

The one thing good about Bryce Brown not being used up until this point is that he is fresh and that could payoff for the Bills.

Hopefully Orton will be able to pass for 3 TD's or more against the Jets secondary.

The one thing good about Bryce Brown not being used up until this point is that he is fresh and that could payoff for the Bills.

How about 4 TD's? Or is that 1 too many... ;-)

it seems as if the fantasy gurus had it figured correctly!

the o-line pass protected better than last week, but run blocking was horrible. it also seems like the coaching staff knows the roster well and definitely have the running back depth chart where it should be. although credit to the jets defensive line who are very good stopping the run.

playcaling was conservative- excruciatingly conservative most of the time- yet a W is a W!

the Bills are well positioned to make a real run for a WC. Unfortunately the patriots are on a mission and look to give the broncos a challenge. the patriot defense is surprisingly real.

Go Bills! time for a well deserved extended rest!