Chris Hogan

BuffaloWings

I'm in a pretty deep 12-team PPR league. We have 19 roster spots and start 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 4 WRs, and 1 each of TE, DEF, K.

Do we think picking up Chris Hogan is worth it? My WRs:

Alshon Jeffery

Reggie Wayne

Marques Colston

Davante Adams

Doug Baldwin

Robert Woods

I was going to drop either Woods or one of my RBs (Jonathan Stewart, Bobby Rainey, or Roy Helu - I already have McCoy, Zac Stacy, & Chris Ivory).

Thoughts are welcome!

I wouldn't drop any of the guys you have listed, for Hogan. Nice story, but I would have to see a bit more from him before I cut ties with any of the rest of those guys. All those receivers have more upside than Hogan (Adams plays with Rodgers...I would keep him), and RB's are hard to come by, especially this time of the season... I think Robert Woods will ultimately be the benefactor of Sammy Watkins coming on strong.

Edited by Buftex

I wouldn't drop any of the guys you have listed, for Hogan. Nice story, but I would have to see a bit more from him before I cut ties with any of the rest of those guys. All those receivers have more upside than Hogan (Adams plays with Rodgers...I would keep him), and RB's are hard to come by, especially this time of the season... I think Robert Woods will ultimately be the benefactor of Sammy Watkins coming on strong.

Fair enough. I figured it would be a bit of a gamble, but in this particular league, these guys snatch up players before they're even thought of.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.