My 10 cents on the game.....

BmarvB

I think they'll finish 2nd in the division and still have a playoff shot.

I agree. This team still can be 10-6 and make the playoffs. At the start of the season most would have put them at 3-3 after six games. Even with the turnovers I felt they were playing even up with the Patriots through the first half. I am more disappointed with the defensive letdown in the second half than anything else.

Folks we have a flawed football team, but it's headed in a good direction. We have some playmakers, but still enough dead wood to hold us back. It really sucks to get handled by the Pats again, but for once I don't have the sense that it needs to be blown up. A good OC will make use of these tools and we still need a couple of good coverage LBs and depth at safety. I thought the run looked decent today for as long as they could keep it up.

From my perspective, it seems as though this era of the Bills are simply SCARED of the Patriots and Tom Brady, PERIOD!!! Who in the locker room is gonna step up and say F&@! Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. When are they gonna stop letting this team walk all over them!! They were missing starters across their lineup and the Bills couldn't take advantage of that. This team seems to put their tails between their legs when Brady and Co. is their opponent. This team has NO MENTAL TOUGHNESS when it comes to the Patriots!! Stupid penalties, dropped passes, missed assignments. All MENTAL!! I'm tired of seeing this happen to my favorite team. We are Buffalo, and we don't turn tail to no one. Ain't no CHUMPS in our city!! If the Bills want to win AFC East and make the playoffs then they have to MAN UP!! The Bills slogan is "This is OUR time". Time to PROVE it!