I love College Football

Watching the Stanford and games today it is nice to see that players can still hit and play football like it used to be played. I saw a ton of plays were I thought flags were coming and never did. It was so refreshing like when you have been a clean eating diet for awhile and then you go back to eating real food, aaahhhh!

edit: oops supposed to be in college forum.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

One thing I don't like is the interference call. It's only ten yards or something and a first down, and I keep seeing obvious touchdowns being ruined by a guy purposely interfering.

I think it should be a judgement call - if it's an obvious attempt, they get the ball where the infraction was - if not, I like the ten yards instead of the whole thing.

One thing I don't like is the interference call. It's only ten yards or something and a first down, and I keep seeing obvious touchdowns being ruined by a guy purposely interfering.

I think it should be a judgement call - if it's an obvious attempt, they get the ball where the infraction was - if not, I like the ten yards instead of the whole thing.

it's 15 yds but I really like the rule because offenses have it way to easy, it does seem unfair but the overall trade off is worth it.

If I had it my way NFL passing rules would be just like college; 1 foot in, bump and run all the way down the field and the rest

I really don't like when I see the DB just intentionally negate a sure touchdown and then the ball comes out to the 30 or 40. That does not seem fair at all.

true, but how often does that really happen, the college game is fun to watch with lots of hitting and not much chucking of WRs.