(LAMP)Any Philly folks out there, re SU/NOVA

The Poojer

anyone know if $26 is really the cheapest seats available? I cannot believe that college hoops games have that high a price tag, dome seats are half that, at least for students, aren't they? if any philly fols have any info, i would certainly appreciate it! thanks in advance

anyone know if $26 is really the cheapest seats available?  I cannot believe that college hoops games have that high a price tag, dome seats are half that, at least for students, aren't they?  if any philly fols have any info, i would certainly appreciate it!  thanks in advance

222770[/snapback]

Upper level is $20. The lower level is $26.

there has to be cheaper seats for a friggin college hoops game, shoot mci cntr seats were 11 last year for su/g-town, 20(plus 6 convenience charge) is ridiculous

222848[/snapback]

It's not on campus it is at one of the public arenas. That is part of why it is more expensive. Also they are selling them out primarily as a 3 game set there for something like 50 for all three, but charging more for one.

there has to be cheaper seats for a friggin college hoops game, shoot mci cntr seats were 11 last year for su/g-town, 20(plus 6 convenience charge) is ridiculous

222848[/snapback]

Nope. As Bill mentioned, they are not playing on campus. $20 is the lowest you will pay, plus $10 for parking.

well that just friggin blows!!!!! i am not spending 150 to see a college hoops game for me and my brood, maybe i am cheap, but crap that is too much money for that kind of event

Nope. As Bill mentioned, they are not playing on campus. $20 is the lowest you will pay, plus $10 for parking.

222992[/snapback]

VaBills fan is correct - it's one of 3 games 'Nova is playing at the 76ers arena which makes it more expensive. I ordered my tickets online at ticketmaster, and they came to $42 each. You're right it's pretty ridiculous and I'm an idiot, but I couldn't pass it up since Cuse hasn't played down @ Nova in a while. The only previous Cuse road game I went to, they lost to Rutgers the year they won the title! I'm hoping since this game isn't on campus, they will serve beer, which I was shocked to learn they don't do anywhere but Syracuse on campus.