Jim Kelly at Republican National Convention

Takeo_14

Did everyone see Jim Kelly in the crowd at the Republican National Convention. After Bush was done while they were going through the crowd he was there with a suit and tie on. He knows what side of the fence to be on!

BUSH CHENEY 04

16795[/snapback]

Don't remind me. :(;)

Guest Guest_AZBillsfan_*
Did everyone see Jim Kelly in the crowd at the Republican National Convention. After Bush was done while they were going through the crowd he was there with a suit and tie on. He knows what side of the fence to be on!

BUSH CHENEY 04

16795[/snapback]

I was not sure it was him so I came to the site to see if anybody else had seen him. I am glad Im was'nt seeing things. For those of you who don't like that. Just remember what it was like for us watching Flutie endorse Hillary Clinton.

BUSH CHENEY 04

16795[/snapback]

Kelly obviously brings the same intellect to his political choices that he brought to his storied career as a small businessman running his restaurant in downtown Buffalo and his plane flying skills on one of his hunting trips.

Given my choice, I'm glad he was a great QB.

Kelly obviously brings the same intellect to his political choices that he brought to his storied career as a small businessman running his restaurant in downtown Buffalo and his plane flying skills on one of his hunting trips.

Given my choice, I'm glad he was a great QB.

16880[/snapback]

No, you have it all wrong ass :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: .....It's Kelly's leadership and toughness.....hallmarks of the Republican party.

Jim Kelly could never be a sniveling, little weenie Democrat. :P

GB Jim Kelly.

Just think if Kelly was a Kerry supporter... his playing years would have been marred by his constant flip flopping play: Completion, Interception, Completion, Interception, Completion, Completion, Interception.......

Wise up Bills Fans -- BUSH/CHENEY '04

(as for you pmoon -- we wil have to have another one of our late night political talks over a case of beer -- so I can enlighten you)

Jim Kelly could never be a sniveling, little weenie Democrat. :P

GB Jim Kelly.

16925[/snapback]

Your're right, Kelly seems to have rejected being a sniveling little weenie Democrat to be a sniveling little weenie Republican.

Speaking as the raging moderate that I think I am, the level of leadership of both parties really jas me worried. It seems a shame that what our country has to choose from is John Kerry who really does seem to alter his pronouncements based on his too clever by half assessments of the politically smart place to be at the time and President Bush who presented himself in 2000 as a uniter rather than a divider, proceeded to win the election in electoral college while losing the popular vote and then proceeded to govern in a divisive manner.

It's great that he is decisive and consistent. i just wish he would make correct decisions consistently. His Dad did a much better job forming a coalition to do a shared battle in the Mideast and then made a good choice to not send US troops to conquer Baghdad when he easily could have because he recognized that even the great coalition he created would have to sacrifice to much to win the peace after Saddam was crushed.

I really have to shake my head and hope for the best when George Bush the lesser relied on our troops to win an impressive battle booting Saddam out, but then let our troops down by joining the world in completely misjudging the threat Saddam provided to the US and losing 1000+ US troops in post-war iraq as he failed to create near the coalition his Dad did.

I agree that John Kerry probably doesn't have the answers, I just don't make the mistake of assuming because Kerry is an idiot then Bush is smart.

Jim Kelly, boy he was great football player.

Jimbo was there and seemed to having a great time. The camera showed him on MSNBC prior to Bush speaking and he was standing with a big smile pumping his fist in the air. It was great to see Kelly getting pumped up to see Bush just like I did in 'ol Rick Stadium to see him.

Way to go Jim.

The RNC speakers were great this year. If anyone votes for Kerry after watching these speaches, they need there head examined.

Jimbo was there and seemed to having a great time.  The camera showed him on MSNBC prior to Bush speaking and he was standing with a big smile pumping his fist in the air.  It was great to see Kelly getting pumped up to see Bush just like I did in 'ol Rick Stadium to see him.

Way to go Jim.

The RNC speakers were great this year. If anyone votes for Kerry after watching these speaches, they need there head examined.

16983[/snapback]

Are you a shrink druming up business?