Thank you Mr. Wilson

Homey D. Clown

Finally, after seeing the sale of the team unfold, and watching with bated breath, I can finally let out a massive sigh of relief, take a moment and reflect on what Mr. Ralph Wilson Jr. actually had put together for Buffalo one last time. There is no doubt I was a harsh critic of the man for not selling the team while he was still around to an owner who would do the right thing, in a way, ensuring the team's future in Buffalo, but it appears that the plan he put in place did that very thing. I can now understand why he never sold his team; It was HIS team, he built it, and we were all pretty lucky to share it with him. He stood for integrity among the much greedier owners that are now littered across the country in this league, and while we all may not have agreed with how he managed his team, he always took us along for the ride, good, or bad. he loved the game of football, but it seems now after his passing that he really loved the fans and city of Buffalo even more. So, while we embrace the passing of the torch to the team's new owner, I just wanted to take a minute to say Thank You Mr. Wilson, Thank You for loving us when it seems that most of the country couldn't care less.

Rest in Peace.