Deadspin's "Why your Team Sucks" : Buffalo Bills 2014

YoloinOhio

A couple of years ago, the Bills played the Cleveland Browns in Buffalo. Browns QB Derek Anderson (who played the whole contest), went 2/17 with 22 yards, 2 INTs, and a 0.0 QB rating. Cleveland, who was riding a 10-game losing streak that dated back to the prior season, put a whopping 6 points on the scoreboard that day. The Bills lost that game.

This makes me sad every time I think about it! But seeing it in writing makes me want to stop watching football lol

The most passionate argument I've overheard about the Bills this season that doesn't involve Bon Jovi is whether EJ Manuel will be just ok, or not that good. It got heated.

I love the city of Buffalo and the Bills more than anything, but get more than 4 Bills fans together and it's just a walking, talking internet comments section. Made even worse by the fact that we currently have a black quarterback who has been struggling. Seriously, Buffalonians do not get enough credit nationally for being complete and total racists. Come game day - they're a nightmare.