Buffalo Bills fan's annual calendar

Jan 2014 - Fire all these lousy coaches, our offense was putrid & we need to shore up the run.

Feb 2014 - Another Super Bowl we couldn't compete for, our team could be better

March 2014 - Who else declared for the draft ? Where do we draft ? Who can we dump for more picks ?

April 2014 - Can't wait for this draft, oh look who we got & man this guy is gonna be great

May 2014 - The new guys look so good in uniform, we might be heading somewhere

June 2014 - Man I can't wait for Training camp, we're going to rock

June 2014 - Oh man these guys are amazing, can't wait to see some pre-season action. Scheduling Gods jammed us again.

August 2014 - Our starters looked not so hot the first few quarter but man we rock the second half good. Can't wait for the season to start.

Sept 2014 - It's finally here & our team doesn't look as good as the pre-season, what's our new players nickname

October 2014 - Well we had a few close games but couldn't pull it out, we need to learn how to win & we'll be there

November 2014 - We're still in the hunt, if only our guys weren't injured we'd be so set to win. If every team loses in our division / conference, then we can move up in the standings.

December 2014 - We still have our pride & look at these obscure stats that make me feel better.

Jan 2015 - Fire all these lousy coaches, our offense was putrid & we to shore up the run

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

Ugh! This is sad to read cuz a lot of it is true. We need to stop with these negative threads. We need more positivity on TBD.

I just want the season to start already and here's to hopefully our "calendar" looking different. Maybe this year will be a "Leap year"?

I wrote this really early this year, LOL. The August one really hit home after this weekend, oh man.