Lee Evans

He was at the Illinois-Wisconsin basketball game last night. They introduced him during one of the timeouts in the first half. He got a standing ovation. I wish I could have tracked him down after the game, there's a lot of questions I would have asked him.

219746[/snapback]

Good look-see, Mike - appreciate the info.

He was at the Illinois-Wisconsin basketball game last night. They introduced him during one of the timeouts in the first half. He got a standing ovation. I wish I could have tracked him down after the game, there's a lot of questions I would have asked him.

219746[/snapback]

Track him down and find out when he and JP are going to begin their off-season workouts.

standing ovation huh? thatta boy lee getting the publicity..he deserves it, he's one helluva player..glad he's on our team!

219895[/snapback]

I like Lee Evans and everything and he's a fine player, but why did he get a standing ovation?

For gracing the masses with his presence?

I like Lee Evans and everything and he's a fine player, but why did he get a standing ovation?

For gracing the masses with his presence?

219906[/snapback]

Im assuming for the sweat and hard work he gave the wisconsin football team while he was a badger..and the fans were obviously appreciative of it..and showed it by giving him a standing ovation..

Im assuming for the sweat and hard work he gave the wisconsin football team while he was a badger..and the fans were obviously appreciative of it..and showed it by giving him a standing ovation..

219915[/snapback]

:doh:

My bad. I completely forgot that's where Evans was from. Wow.