Tom Coughlin Booed Loudly...

JB_55

I can tell you why because I was there.

It's because the way Fawcett Stadoum is set up that the people in the end zone seats had to walk across a very narrow 3-4ft walkway between the field and the end zone seats that security wasn't allowing anyone to cross until they were done with all their interviews. We were standing around like cattle being pushed and shoved from all directions with no where to go. That's why they were booing. They wanted to leave and couldn't.

I can tell you why because I was there.

It's because the way Fawcett Stadoum is set up that the people in the end zone seats had to walk across a very narrow 3-4ft walkway between the field and the end zone seats that security wasn't allowing anyone to cross until they were done with all their interviews. We were standing around like cattle being pushed and shoved from all directions with no where to go. That's why they were booing. They wanted to leave and couldn't.

ahhh makes sense... thanks! Hope you had fun at the HOF game!

A lot of Giants fans left at the end of the third quarter from my section. Also, maybe some of the booing was because the Giants equipment truck was blocking the closest exit to the shuttle busses from the stadium, so security was making everyone go to the other end to get out. No one was happy about that.