Anyone buy a custom jersey this year?

Cash

Or more specifically, one the the custom jerseys from the "player locker room" -- i.e., players not popular enough to have jerseys pre-printed in bulk. If so, I have two questions:

1.) Do the jerseys have the actual full collar, or is it still that horseshoe nonsense? The pre-printed jerseys I've seen in stores have been fixed, but my worry is that they have a backlog of blank horseshoe jerseys and that's what I'd get. Especially because that's what's pictured on the website:

RobeyFront.png

2.) Do the jerseys have the "RWS" patch? I think it's great that the team is honoring Ralph in that way, but they're only going to wear the patch for a year. I plan to wear my jersey for at least 4-5 years, and I'd rather not have that patch on there. I'm less worried about this one, since the regular custom jersey section has separate links for jerseys with and without the RWS patch. So obviously they have non-patched jerseys in stock.

I also want an official ($300) jersey this season with the RW patch on it. I've never bought one of the game jerseys from the team itself so I'm curious what it looks like. Feels like. If it's got the patch. Etc.

Of course it'll probably be Sammy since this kid is a stud already but anyone that's got one. Of be interested in hearing your stories or seeing pics.

I also want an official ($300) jersey this season with the RW patch on it. I've never bought one of the game jerseys from the team itself so I'm curious what it looks like. Feels like. If it's got the patch. Etc.

Of course it'll probably be Sammy since this kid is a stud already but anyone that's got one. Of be interested in hearing your stories or seeing pics.

Me too! I would like at least one legit jersey to add to my collection of 30 knock offs... Mike, if they have a deal on CJ jerseys, want to buy them together??

I'm not trying to ruin my own honeypot, but I go on ebay/etsy and buy two "vintage" items a year. Sometimes super bowl tshirts or 80s zubazs or a corduroy baseball cap or something cool and unique. You'd be surprised what they have, and people always comment on the stuff.

They have an Adam Lingner signed tshirt, to jump right into obscurity.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vtg-80s-BUFFALO-BILLS-signed-AUTOGRAPHED-ADAM-LINGNER-soft-SZ-S-/400748238876?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item5d4e74d81c

I saw a guy at camp with a Sammy jersey that had a RCW patch, so I'm sure they sell them. I believe it had a full collar as well.

I'd call the Bills store rather than ordering blindly online to make sure you get what you want.

EDIT: I didn't read the OP carefully, but I still recommend calling rather than using the online portal to verify your specs.

You sure you don't want a nice CJ Spiller one?

Me too! I would like at least one legit jersey to add to my collection of 30 knock offs... Mike, if they have a deal on CJ jerseys, want to buy them together??

they will go really cheap after this season when he's no longer in the team. Could probably get one for $50.

Haha! Man! You don't give up :)

no where in this thread did I bring up CJ Spiller. Someone else did. You were one of them. Just saying.

If anyone in this site thinks they are going to attack my opinions regardless in a joking manner or not, they've got another thing coming of they think I won't reply.

To quote one of my favorite songs.

"You can have anything you want but you better not take it from me"

Edited by mrags

no where in this thread did I bring up CJ Spiller. Someone else did. You were one of them. Just saying.

If anyone in this site thinks they are going to attack my opinions regardless in a joking manner or not, they've got another thing coming of they think I won't reply.

To quote one of my favorite songs.

"You can have anything you want but you better not take it from me"

You don't have to worry about me taking your strawberry poptarts... They are horrible!!

I ordered two custom authentic jerseys this year, one home and one away both with the RCW patch. Name- WAGONS Number- O.

Tired of getting players as I have a closet full of un-wearable ones. I should be able to have these pretty much forever

Anyone buy a custom jersey this year?

Yup, with "Pegual" on the nameplate and 1300000000 for the number. :w00t:

better idea:

Name: 12th man

Number: 73,079

One: It's PEGULA. Don't misspell it on a jersey. Two: Texas A&M would sue the jersey right off your back.

I'm not trying to ruin my own honeypot, but I go on ebay/etsy and buy two "vintage" items a year. Sometimes super bowl tshirts or 80s zubazs or a corduroy baseball cap or something cool and unique. You'd be surprised what they have, and people always comment on the stuff.

They have an Adam Lingner signed tshirt, to jump right into obscurity.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vtg-80s-BUFFALO-BILLS-signed-AUTOGRAPHED-ADAM-LINGNER-soft-SZ-S-/400748238876?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item5d4e74d81c

His wife sat in every Rich Stadium seat one year to raise money for charity...I'd buy it.